This is based on Alinsky’s eight steps from Democracy to socialist society. Obama Quotes him often in his book and Hillary did her thesis on Alinsky.
ALMOST DONE. JUST ONE ELECTION DECIDES OUR FATE…
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a socialist/communist State. The first is the most important.
5 OF THE 8 ARE DONE – THE LAST 3 ARE ALMOST THERE
1. Healthcare: “Control Healthcare and you control the People”
2. Poverty: Increase the Poverty level as high as possible.” Poor People are easier to control and will not fight back if the government is providing everything for them to live.
3. Debt: Increase the National Debt to an unsustainable level.” That way you are able to increase Taxes, and this will produce more Poverty.
4. Gun Control: Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a Police State – total local control.
5. Welfare: Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Livestock, Housing, and Income).
6. Education: Take control of what People read & listen to, take control of what Children learn in School.
7. Religion: Remove faith in God from the Government and Schools. ALMOST THERE!!!
8. Class Warfare: Divide the People into the Wealthy against the Poor. Racially divide. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to Tax the Wealthy with full support of the voting Poor.
The bases are all covered! We are ripe! Fundamental Transformation is happening to our Great Country.
Saul David Alinsky (January 30, 1909 – June 12, 1972) was a Jewish American community organizer and writer. He is generally considered to be the founder of modern community organizing. He is often noted for his 1971 book Rules for Radicals.
In the course of nearly four decades of political organizing, Alinsky received much criticism, but also gained praise from many public figures. His organizing skills were focused on improving the living conditions of poor communities across North America.
Time magazine wrote in 1970 that “It is not too much to argue that American democracy is being altered by Alinsky’s ideas. Conservative author William F. Buckley, Jr. said in 1966 that Alinsky was “very close to being an organizational genius. (Ref: Wikipedia & Internet Email).